The Arlo Pro 2 HD Security System is now available at Costco and online at Costco.com.
This newer model features 1080 p HD resolution and when the camera is plugged in and used indoors, there are additional features like 3 second lookback, ability to highlight areas in the camera’s view where you want to receive motion and sound alerts, and option to upgrade to keep nonstop recordings in the cloud.
Other features appear to be the same as the older Arlo Pro:
– 100+ decibel siren that can be controlled remotely, or when motion or sound is detected
– 2-Way Audio
– free rolling 7 days of cloud recordings, up to 5 Arlo cameras
The set includes:
• (5) Wire-Free HD cameras with audio
• (5) Rechargeable batteries
• (1) Camera power adapter
• (1) Camera power cable
• (1) Base station with a built-in siren
• (1) Battery charging station
• (1) Ethernet cable
• (5) Wall mounts
• (3) Wall mount screw sets
• (2) Outdoor mounts (black)
• (2) Outdoor mount screw sets
• (3) UV-resistant silicone skins in black
• (1) Quick start guide
• (1) Window decal
The Arlo Pro 2 HD Security System is normally priced at $849.99.
There’s currently a $100 rebate which reduces the price to $749.99.
Discount is valid till 06/17/18.
Item number 1248204.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.