The Bulova Precisionist Black Rubber Strap Men’s Watch is a large (46 mm diameter), solid industrial design watch.
The Precisionist technology is unique in the quartz watch world. The Precisionist quartz crystal is mechanically designed to vibrate eight (8) times faster than a standard quartz crystal.
This results in two things:
(1) Much better accuracy. Standard quartz watches claim +/- 15 seconds per month, the Precisionist gets +/- 10 seconds per year.
(2) Continuously sweeping seconds hand. This looks like the smooth motion on a mechanical watch, which many people prefer to the discrete ticks of quartz, and associate with high-end watches. But you also get the accuracy of quartz (and better than standard quartz).
Other features include:
- Luminous markers and hands
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Polyurethane strap
- Water resistant to 300 meters
- Date window at 4:30 position
- Contrasting red seconds hand
The Bulova Precisionist Black Rubber Strap Men’s Watch is priced at $279.99.
Item number 813025.
Model name, number and features have not been verified nor confirmed.
Please research and confirm the model# and features if they are important to you.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.