Continuing on with our “Costco watch series”, this Citizen Eco-Drive has an all black design with a cool black textured dial.
Its main features are:
- Citizen Eco-Drive – supposedly runs continuously on any kind of natural or artificial light for the lifetime of use
- Atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy perfection in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and China
- World Time Bezel
- Automatic Time in 26 World Time Zones
- Perpetual Calendar
- Date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Daylight Savings On/Off
- Water resistant to 200 meters
It’s priced at $249.99.
We can’t confirm the model number since Costco did not list it, but we think this is the Citizen
CB0020-50E CB0025-56E model (thanks to John in KC for the correct model#).
Item# is 723470.
Model name, number and features have not been verified nor confirmed.
Please research and confirm the model# and features if they are important to you.
While supplies last. Inventory and pricing at your store may vary.