UPDATE 03/15/14: Spotted a $20 instant rebate for the Conair ExtremeSteam Fabric Steamer. Price is $49.99 till 03/31/14.
PUBLISHED 08/15/13: Are fabric steamers better or easier to use than irons? Costco has 2 different Conair ones in the store right now. The first is the Conair ExtremeSteam Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat.
The dual heat technology works by first bringing water to a boil in the base and then reheating it again in the nozzle to release hotter steam.
This hotter steam (40% hotter) kills dust mites and bedbugs and passes through fabric 3x faster.
Other features include:
- Easy-to-fill, removable 60 oz (1.7 L) water tank with low water alarm
- On/Off button
- Ready indicator light
- Large diameter casters
- 8-foot (2.4 m) line cord
- Clips for steaming pants
- Telescopic pole for height adjustment
- 5-foot (1.5 m) cool-touch insulated hose
- 360 degree rotating collapsible hanger
- T-nozzle with aluminum faceplate and On/Off button
- Bristle brush and crease attachments included
- 1800 Watts
- 100-second heat up
- 60 minute steam time
The Conair ExtremeSteam Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat is priced at $69.99.
Item number 718553.
Inventory and pricing at your store may/will vary.
Have you seen this item at your store?