Are you ready for Costco’s February 2014 Coupon Book? Coz it’s here already!
The new coupons don’t start till next Thursday 01/30/14 but we received the coupon book today.
Besides the normal instant savings, there is a separate deal for Procter and Gamble (P&G) products.
Spend $100 (pre-tax amount) or more on any P&G products in Costco in February and March 2014, and get a $20 Costco Cash Card back.
- Only P&G products purchased at Costco warehouses and Costco.com between 01/31/14 and 03/31/14 qualify
- Limit 2 promotional Costco cash cards per household
- You will need to go to costco.com/pg-rebate to complete a form which must be mailed with the original receipts, postmarked no later than 05/01/14
- Participating Brands: Align, Always, Bounce, Bounty, Braun, Cascade, Charmin, Cheer, ClearBlue, Crest, Dawn, Downy, Dreft, Duracell, Febreze, Fekkai , Gain, Gillette, Glide, Head and Shoulders, Iams, Joy, Metamucil, Mr. Clean, Olay, Oral-B, Pantene, Pepto-Bismol, Prilosec OTC, Puffs, Secret, Swiffer, Tampax, Tide, Venus, Vicks
- Costco Cash Cards will be mailed out approximately 6 to 8 weeks after program close
Seems like a pretty good offer. If you normally purchase these brands anyway, then why not purchase them during those dates and get some extra money back?
February’s coupons are valid from Thursday 01/30/14 to Sunday 02/23/14.