Deltran’s Battery Tender Plus 12V Battery Charger is designed to full charge your vehicle battery then maintain the charge level. If you need to store a vehicle for a while without using it, this will prevent the inevitable dead battery.
Features of the unit include:
- 12 Volts, 1.25 Amps
- Two (2) color LED (red/green) indicates stage of charger
- Quick connect harness for hard to reach areas
- Included ring terminals as well as alligator clips
- Perfect for all flooded, AGM and gel cell batteries
- Complete 4-step charging program (initialization, bulk charge, absorption mode and float mode) – maintains batteries at full charge without overcharging
- Automatically switches from full charge to float/maintenance mode
- Temperature compensated to for optimum charge voltage depending on weather conditions
- Spark proof
- Reverse polarity protection
- 5 year limited warranty
The Deltran Battery Tender Plus 12V Battery Charger is priced at $44.99.
Item number 753385.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.
We’re wondering if this is better than the Powerstation PSX3 for charging car battery? Our old car has had trouble restarting after each vacation and we’re thinking of getting the Battery Tender Plus or the Powerstation PSX3. Anyone has experience with either of them?