Finally came across the Dyson Hot and Cold Bladeless Heater Fan in the store. Mr Dyson has now added a heating function into his bladeless fan. So you can get hot air in the winter and cool air in the summer.
And that’s not all, of course. Supposedly, this bladeless heater fan provides the fastest whole room heating in the winter by using the patented Air Multiplier technology.
Air is drawn in and amplified six times and projected further into the room.
Other features include:
- Safety features – Tip-over automatic cut out. No visible heating elements
- Digital Temperature control: 33°F to 99°F, Fully variable
- No worrying burning smell – Maintains temperature below dust burning point
- Easy to clean – No awkward grilles or blades
- Remote control
- Standby on/off control
- 70° Oscillation control
- Variable airflow control- precisely adjusts airflow power, with 10 airflow settings available
- Temperature control – 33°F to 99°F precision
- 2 year warranty – Parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson for 2 years
- Dimensions: 22.8″ H x 7.9” W x 7.9” D
- Cord length: 5.9 ft.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Model: AM04 / 22159-01
The Dyson Hot and Cold Bladeless Heater Fan is normally priced at $359.99.
There’s a $100 instant rebate in the October Coupon Book which reduces the price to $249.99.
Discount is valid from 10/03/13 to 10/27/13.
Item number 800794.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.