Any artisan bread lovers and bakers out there? If so, check out this item, the Emile Henry Bread Cloche and mixing bowl, that has popped up online at Costco.com.
I got on the “no-knead” bread craze several years ago and a cloche or a cast iron dutch oven were the vessels of choice as they can get up to high temperatures.
This Emile Henry Bread Cloche is made in France from all-natural Burgundy clay and the set includes an 11″ diameter bread cloche and a 3.3 qt mixing bowl as well as a bread recipe and instruction booklet.
- proof your bread directly in the bread cloche
- the lid traps steam from the baking bread to create an environment similar to a steam-injected oven
- sized for a round loaf made with 3-cups of flour.
- temperature safe up to 550°F (287°C)
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- Dishwasher safe
Made in France.
This would make a lovely gift for someone who loves to bake.
The Emile Henry Bread Cloche is priced at $99.99.
It is available online at Costco.com: Emile Henry Bread Cloche
Item number 1184470.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.