Did you know that Carbon Monoxide is often called “the silent killer”? Installing a detector/alarm like the First Alert Digital Carbon Monoxide Alarm could help save lives.
Carbon Monoxide is a gas we cannot see, taste, or smell. Carbon Monoxide poisoning can be caused by faulty furnaces or appliances and tools used in the home.
Carbon Monoxide alarms should be installed in a central location outside each separate sleeping area, on every level of the home, and in other locations where required by applicable laws, codes or standards.
The First Alert Digital Carbon Monoxide Alarm features:
– Plugs directly into wall outlet
– Battery Backup provides protection even during power failures
– Digital Display for ease viewing of current or peak levels of Carbon Monoxide
– Mute/Test Button
– Loud 85 dB Alarm
– Low Battery Warning
– Alarm Action Chart Included
– End of Life Timer
– Recommended replacement batteries: Duracell MN1604 or Eveready Energizer 522
– 7-year limited warranty
The First Alert Digital Carbon Monoxide Alarm is priced at $28.99.
Item number 614614.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.