If you’re buying food in bulk at your favorite store, it helps to be able to store them properly. The Foodsaver 4800 Vacuum Sealing System allows you to seal food into bags without air, increasing the storage time in the freezer, and so saving you money. This unit claims to save you up to $2700 per year. No more freezer burns!
Besides food, you can also use the vacuum sealer to seal your travel liquids, important documents, and even protect your jewelry.
This is the newer model and includes many features.
Some of the features Include:
- Automatic Operation, or
- Retractable Handhelf Sealer for zipper bags, or FoodSaver accessories (containers, canisters) and wine stopper
- PulseVac Button to seal delicate foods without crushing
- Marinate Button to marinate in minutes
- Seal Button
- Moist or Dry Food Setting
- Built-in Roll Storage
- Roll Cutter
- Extra Wide Sealing Strip
- Pull-Out Drip Tray Drawer catches overflow liquids
Materials in the box:
- 4880 FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System
- One (1) Heat Seal Roll, 11 inches by 10 feet
- Five (5) FoodSaver Heat-Seal 1-Quart bags (946 mL)
- Five (5) FoodSaver Zipper Bags 1-Quart bags (946 mL)
- 1 Lunch and Leftover Container
- 1 Wine Stopper
- Instruction Manual
The Foodsaver 4800 Vacuum Sealing System is priced at $149.99.
Item number 776543.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.
We’ve been considering getting a FoodSaver for a while now. This model looks great especially with the handheld sealer and wine stopper. I think we may finally get this. There’s an instant rebate this month for the replacement bags but not for the sealer. Where is the instant rebate for this item, Costco?
Do you own a FoodSaver? Is it worth getting?