Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment will hydrate, moisturize, restore, replenish and calm the skin.
It is designed for men and women of all ages, all skin types and even after shaving and is 100% paraben free.
They use the newest and most advance hydration technologies with:
- Dewdration™ to boost and lock in moisture for a dewy and youthful result
- Hyaluronic Acid to deliver deep hydration
- Citric Acid to deliver intense hydration
- HydraPack™ which leaves skin with an instant silky, soft and supple feel
- Botanimoist® with moisturizing sugars and acids from apples
- Oat Beta Glucan as soothing and calming multi skin hydrator. (gluten free)
- HydraClay™ with super micro clay to trap and retain moisture in the skin
- GreenEnergy™ to instantly smooth and energize the skin while giving you a healthy complexion
- Raw Honey and Ginger Root for radiance and detoxifying
- Coconut for immediate skin conditioning
There are a few ways to use it:
- Use 2-3 times per week or when needed. Apply an even layer to clean dry skin. Can be used on the Face, Neck & Décolleté
- For Day Use: Leave on for 10-20 minutes allowing product to absorb into the skin, wipe off with tissue and massage remaining product into skin or wash-off with water
- For Night Use: Leave on to infuse the skin with moisture & wake up with extremely hydrated skin
- For In-Flight Use: Apply at the beginning of the flight & leave on for flight duration.
I think if this product really hydrates as well as it claims, it would be great for in-flight use. But won’t you look strange with this mud on your face the entire flight?!
Anyway, the Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment is priced at $36.99 for a 1.7 oz tub.
Unit price is $21.76/oz.
Item number 899765.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.
By the way, this product is priced at $69 at Sephora, Nordstrom, etc. so Costco is 46% cheaper!