The Invicta Reserve Venom is a serious timepiece. The “Reserve” line of Invicta are their high-end models.
This one appears to be their model number 11708. It’s a dive watch with chronograph. Not for everyone’s wrist, since it’s 52 mm in diameter and 22 mm thick!
And not exactly light either, at 1.1 pounds.
Its features include:
- Swiss quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal
- Stainless steel case
- Black artificial rubber strap with steel highlights
- Stopwatch with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th second sub-dials
- Date window
- Luminous markers
- Uni-directional rotating bezel
- Screw-down crown and pushers
- Water-resistant to 200 M (660 feet)
The Invicta Reserve Venom Watch is priced at $229.99.
Item number 672718.
Model name, number and features have not been verified nor confirmed.
Please research and confirm the model# and features if they are important to you.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.