In addition to the Ladies’ Merino Wool Socks, there’s also the Kirkland Signature Men’s Merino Wool Blend Trail Socks.
Actually, Kirkland Signature only offered a men’s version the first year so I bought the Medium size for myself. These are thicker and offer more padding so I find them great for hiking.
The ladies’ socks are thinner and better for everyday wear.
The only problem is that because the colors are the same for both sizes, our socks get mixed up in the wash and we’ve to “measure” them to separate 🙂
So these socks feature:
– Cushioned throughout and reinforced from heel to toe
– Fiber in foot bottom wicks moisture and maintains cushion
– Vented panels in foot bottom for breathability
– Soft merino wool provides nature and comfort all seasons
– Arch support for better fit
– Smooth toe seam for added comfort
– 70% Merino Wool, 18% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 2% Spandex
– Available in Medium for Men’s Shoe Size 6 to 9, Ladies’ Shoe Size 4 to 9 and Large for Men’s Shoe Size 8 to 13, Ladies’ Shoe Size 9 and above
– Made in USA
Care Instructions: Turn socks inside out. Machine Wash Warm. Use non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low.
I must admit that we don’t really follow the washing instructions for the merino wool socks except that we don’t use bleach. We’ve been putting them in the washer and dryer for years and they’re still in good condition.
The Kirkland Signature Mens Merino Wool Blend Trail Socks are available in a 4-pack and is priced at $11.99.
Item number 658231.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.