There’s refrigerated soy milk like Silk Soy Milk and then there’s the unrefrigerated kind like the Kirkland Signature Organic Plain Soy Milk. These can remain unrefrigerated until after you’ve opened it.
Features of the Kirkland Signature Organic Plain Soy Milk include:
– Certified Organic
– Made from Organic Soybeans grown and processed in the USA
– Gluten, Lactose and Cholesterol Free
– Calcium Enriched
– Vitamin Fortified
– 250 mg Omega-3s per serving
– 1 cup = 100 calories
– Keep refrigerated after opening
– Best if consumed within 7 days after opening
– Product of USA
The Kirkland Signature Organic Plain Soy Milk is available in a 12-pack of 1-Quart Cartons, priced at $13.99.
Unit price is 3.6 cents/oz.
Item number 49100.
Inventory and pricing at your store may/will vary.