One other easy but more expensive option for Easter is the Kirkland Signature USDA Choice Boned-In Standing Rib Roast.
It’s already seasoned with an olive oil and steak rub so all you have to do is to follow the cooking instructions:
– Preheat oven to 500 degrees
– Remove plastic wrap, discard the foam tray, and place container in the oven on the center rack
– Bake for 25 minutes at 500 degrees
– Turn the oven down to 200 degrees and continue to cook for 20 to 30 minutes per pound or until thermometer inserted into center of the roast reads:
- 125-135 for rare
- 135-145 for medium rare
- 145-155 for medium
- 155-65 for medium well
- 156 degrees for well done
– Remove rib from oven and let rest for 15 minutes
– Cut the twine holding the hone to the roast, separate roast from the bone, slice and serve
Don’t forget, Costco is closed on Easter Sunday (04/27/16)!
The Kirkland Signature USDA Choice Boned-In Standing Rib Roast is priced at $10.99/lb.
An average package is about 7 lbs or ~$80.
Item number 36237.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.