Here’s another option if you need new knives. It’s the KitchenAid 4-Piece Ceramic Knife Set With Sheaths.
The set includes the following 4 knives:
- 6″ Chef’s Knife
- 5″ Santoku Knife
- 4″ Paring Knife
- 3″ Paring Knife
Features of the set include:
- Break-resistant ceramic knives
- Extremely hard zirconium oxide blades stay sharper than traditional steel
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Protective covers included
- Available in red or black colors
- One Year Hassle-Free Replacement
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
The KitchenAid 4-Piece Ceramic Knife Set With Sheaths is normally priced at $29.99.
There’s a $5 instant rebate which reduces the price to $24.99.
Discount is valid till 11/20/13.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.
Has anyone tried ceramic knives before? Are they really better than standard steel knives?