Here’s another option if you need new knives. It’s the KitchenAid 4-Piece Ceramic Knife Set With Sheaths.
The set includes the following 4 knives:
– 6″ Chef’s Knife
– 5″ Santoku Knife
– 4″ Paring Knife
– 3″ Paring Knife
Features of the set include:
– Break-resistant ceramic knives
– Extremely hard zirconium oxide blades stay sharper than traditional steel
– Ergonomically designed handles
– Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
– Protective covers included
– Available in red or black colors
– One Year Hassle-Free Replacement
– Lifetime Limited Warranty
The KitchenAid 4-Piece Ceramic Knife Set With Sheaths is normally priced at $29.99.
There’s a $5 instant rebate which reduces the price to $24.99.
Discount is valid till 11/20/13.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.
Has anyone tried ceramic knives before? Are they really better than standard steel knives?