The Luminox Dive Men’s Blue Chronograph is a serious piece of hardware. This rugged tool watch is built to last.
One neat feature is the use of tiny tritium gas tubes, at the hour markers and also in the hour and minute hands. These produce a really bright luminescence.
This watch features:
- Swiss Quartz Movement
- Stainless Steel Case and Band
- 200 Meters Water Resistance – OK for scuba diving
- 44 mm Case Diameter
- 14 mm Case Thickness
- Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Uni-directional rotating stainless steel timing bezel
- Blue dial with Arabic numeral hour markers
- Minute markers around the outer rim
- Luminescent hands and markers using tritium gas tubes for illumination
- Date window at the 6 o’clock position
- Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, dual 12 hour / 30 minute and 1/10th of a second
- Screw down crown
The Luminox Dive Men’s Blue Chronograph is priced at $449.99.
Item number 132430.
Model name, number and features have not been verified nor confirmed.
Please research and confirm the model# and features if they are important to you.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.