UPDATE 08/25/14: The Miu Non-Stick Silicone Baking Liners are back in the store. It’s still a 3-pack with 2 half-sheet pan liners measuring 11.62 ” x 16.5″ (29.5 cm x 41.9 cm) and 1 toaster oven sheet liner measuring 9″ x 12″ (22.8 cm x 30.4 cm). Priced at $19.99. Item number 428785.
PUBLISHED 09/05/13: Planning to bake lots of holiday cakes and cookies? If so, the MIU France Silicone Baking Liners will definitely come in handy.
The silicone liners have a non-stick surface so baked goods release easily and the liners also prevent the bottoms from burning.
They are also great for kneading dough, candies, baking cookies, croissants and other pastries.
Other features include:
– Replacement for parchment and wax paper
– Can be used on both sides
– Made with FDA-approved food-grade silicone surrounding a flexible mesh
– Compatible with temperatures from -40F to 450F (-40C to 232C)
– Lay flat or roll for easy storage
– Reusable many times
– Chemical-free process
– Recyclable to natural sand
– Oven, microwave and freezer safe
– Hand wash only with soap and water
– No scouring pad as it will damage the silicone
– Do not cut on it or use any sharp objects on it as it will damage the liner
– Made in China
The MIU France Silicone Baking Liners come in a set of 3:
– 2 half-sheet pan liners measuring 11.62 ” x 16.5″ (29.5 cm x 41.9 cm)
– 1 toaster oven sheet liner measuring 9″ x 12″ (22.8 cm x 30.4 cm)
The MIU France Silicone Baking Liners set is priced at $19.99.
Item number 428785.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary.