I think we’ve all heard that we should consume more foods that contain Omega-3 Fatty Acids as they help support a healthy heart and MAY reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
You can obtain Omega-3s by consuming fish, flax seed, almonds, etc. Our body also needs Omega-6 and Omega-9 as well.
Nature Made’s Triple Omega supplement helps us to provide our body with all that. It contains Omega-3s predominantly from fish and flaxseed oil, Omega-6 predominantly from safflower oil, and Omega-9 predominantly from olive oil.
Nature Made’s Triple Omega contains:
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast, Starch or Gluten
- Fish Oil from deep ocean waters fish and not farm raised fish
Here’s more information provided by Nature Made:
- Omega-3 fatty acids are found in cold-water, marine fish including sardines, anchovies, cod, tuna, salmon, halibut, mackerel and herring, as well as plant based sources like almonds, walnuts, flaxseed oil, avocados, and olives.
- Omega-6 fatty acids are predominantly found in plant based oils including safflower, sunflower, corn, soybean and sesame oil. Pine nuts, pecans and Brazil nuts are also sources of the omega-6 fatty acids.
- Omega-9 fatty acids are predominantly found in olive oil as well as other plant-based sources like peanuts, pistachio nuts and cashews.
You can find the Nature Made Triple Omega supplement at Costco. The regular price for a bottle with 180 liquid softgel is $18.99.
There’s currently a $5 instant savings, reducing the price to $13.99.
One serving size is 1 softgel so 1 bottle should last almost 6 months/person.
The instant savings is valid from 06/13/13 to 07/07/13.
Item number is 294017.
While supplies last. Inventory and pricing at your store may vary.