According to Olay, the 7 signs of aging are fine lines and wrinkles, rough texture, uneven skin tone, dullness, prominent pores, age spots and dryness.
Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer claims to fight them by:
- Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothing skin’s texture with gentle exfoliation
- Balancing color and tone while reducing the appearance of age spots
- Fighting dullness for healthy-looking radiance
- Refining to minimize pore appearance
- Moisturizing to nourish dry skin and to help firm and subtly lift its appearance
- Protecting skin’s surface with antioxidants
Olay Total Effects is color-free, fragrance-free, oil-free, fast-absorbing, dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic (won’t clog your pores).
Costco has carried this Olay product for a while now and it’s nice that it now comes with SPF 15 and is fragrance free.
And as a bonus, there’s a coupon available from time to time, reducing the price further.
There’s a $6.50 coupon available for Olay Total Effects in June’s coupon book.
The regular price is $29.99 for a 3.4 oz (100 mL) bottle and with the coupon, the price is reduced to $23.49.
The coupon is valid from 06/13/13 to 07/07/13.
Item number 452761.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.