Need a second oven? The Oster Countertop Convection Oven fits on your countertop but functions like a regular oven with its Bake, Turbo Convection, Broil, Toast, and Warm functions.
- Turbo Convection Heat Technology for even heating and fast cooking
- Bake, Turbo Convection, Broil, Toast, and Warm functions
- Large capacity for frozen pizzas, roasts, pies, and casseroles
- Temperature control from Warm, 250F to 450F
- 60 minute timer with auto shut-off when the timer rings
- Two rack positions to accommodate a wide variety of foods from tall roasts to pizza
- Removable crumb tray for easy clean-up
- Brushed Stainless Stainless Steel exterior
- Dimensions: 18.5″ L x 15.5″ D x 10.5″ H
The Oster Countertop Convection Oven is priced at $49.99.
Item number 664194.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.
Do you have a countertop convection oven? We bought a Cuisinart one from Costco several years ago and we now use it more often than our regular oven. The best part of a smaller oven is that it only takes 5 minutes to pre-heat up to 400F instead of 20 minutes! It doesn’t heat up your kitchen as much during the summer either.