Here’s something different from the Samsonite or Ricardo luggage that we usually see at Costco. I think it’s the first time we’ve seen the Perry Ellis brand at the store. Their Herringbone Spinner Set comes with a 30″ and a 22″.
The exterior material is a herringbone design, available in grey or navy, and is rather unique for luggage. Maybe it’ll be easier to spot on the baggage carousel?
Other features include:
– Eight 360 degree spinner wheels
– lightweight frame construction
– self-repairing YKK main zipper compartment
– Dimensions of 30″ (includes wheels): 30.7″ x 18″ x 13″
– Weight: 9.9 lbs
– Dimensions of 22″ (includes wheels): 22.4″ x 14.4″ x 10.6″
– Weight: 7.3 lbs
The Perry Ellis Herringbone Spinner Set is priced at $114.99.
Item number 1116058.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.