Spotted the Robert Rothschild Farm Organic Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Sauce in the store. Try saying that fast!
It’s a Caribbean-inspired sauce with ingredients that include pineapples, coconut cream, apricot concentrate, mango, crushed red chili peppers and tequila.
The bottle lists some suggested uses:
- brush on salmon, tilapia or cod
- baste chicken or pork
- blend into chicken or salmon salad
- use as a dip for shrimp or chicken tenders
- pour over cream cheese and serve with crackers
- pair with meatballs in slow cooker
It definitely sounds interesting and we wouldn’t mind trying it but I’m just not sure if we want a large bottle of it. Has anyone tried this? Please let us know!
The Robert Rothschild Farm Organic Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Sauce is priced at $6.89 for a 38.5 oz bottle.
Item number 967135.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.