Costco’s Seasoned Turkey Breast with Stuffing and Gravy is a great option for a smaller Thanksgiving dinner with 6 to 8 people. Besides, less turkey means more room for appetizers and desserts! 😉
The turkey breast is already seasoned with cranberry and peppercorns and comes with stuffing and gravy. All you have to do is cook it in the oven.
Instructions are provided on how to cook the turkey breast:
- preheat oven to 400 F
- remove and discard plastic wrap/foam tray from the aluminum container
- set aside the gravy pouch
- place the aluminum container on the center oven rack
- cook for 30 minutes at 400 F
- turn oven down to 350 F
- cover turkey with foil and cook for an additional 2 to 2.5 hours
- insert a thermometer into the center of the turkey breast
- internal temperature must reach 165 F
- place cooked turkey on cutting board to rest for 20 minutes before carving
- pour gravy into a sauce pan or microwave-safe bowl and reheat until temperature is 165 F
The Seasoned Turkey Breast with Stuffing and Gravy is priced at $29.99 for the 178-oz package.
Item number 38755.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.