Not every family needs a 10 or 20-lb turkey. If you just need a small turkey or want a less stressful holiday, Costco’s offering its Seasoned Turkey Breast With Stuffing and Gravy again this year.
You get a turkey breast that’s already seasoned with cranberry and peppercorn, and stuffing and gravy. The net weight of the package is 11 lbs 2 oz and should serve 6 to 8 people.
The cooking instructions are printed on the packaging:
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Discard film and foam tray
- Place entree on the center oven rack and cook uncovered for 30 minutes
- Reduce oven temp to 350 F, cover entree with foil and cook to 165 F (thickest part of turkey should register that temperature)
- Let turkey rest for 20 minutes before carving
- Reheat gravy to 165 F in a sauce pan on medium heat (gravy pouch is NOT microwavable)
Costco’s Seasoned Turkey Breast With Stuffing and Gravy is priced at $29.99.
Item number 38755.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.