The Seiko Solar Men’s Chronograph Two Tone Black Watch is a sporty watch tending to the dressier side of the spectrum. The two-tone material makes it very nice to look at.
This watch features:
- Solar powered quartz movement – accuracy of quartz, without the battery changes
- Two-tone stainless steel band and case
- Chronograph – stopwatch movement
- Chronograph seconds hand on main dial, for easy of reading
- Subdials for chronograph minutes, seconds, and alarm
- Date window
- Hardlex crystal dial window
- Push-button clasp closure
- Luminous markers, hour and minute hands
- Water resistant to 100 meters: OK for snorkeling and swimming, not scuba diving
The Seiko Solar Men’s Chronograph Two Tone Black Watch is priced at $179.99.
There was a tag on the watch that suggests that it actually retails for $395 (!).
Item number 896774.
Model name, number and features have not been verified nor confirmed.
Please research and confirm the model# and features if they are important to you.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.