Shiseido’s White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum is now part of Costco’s Beauty’s Most Wanted program.
It is a serum to reduce visible dark spots using Shiseido’s exclusive Multi-Action Brightening System+ which includes a brightening ingredient called m-Tranexamic Acid.
Persistent spots are supposedly reduced and future pigmentation prevented, creating an even-toned skin.
Features listed on the box include:
– Brightening ingredient m-Tranexamic Acid helps prevent the excess condition of visible pigmentations
– Shiseido-original brightening ingredient 4MSK helps diminish dark spots and prevent their formation
– Specially formulated with Multi-Target Vitamin C to reduce discoloration
– MelanoCrush Energizer and 4MSK reduces trouble spots to achieve perfectly even-toned skin
– Patented in US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Korea, Taiwan and Japan
– Made in USA
The Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum is priced at $49.99 for 15 mL or 0.5 oz.
Item number 794194.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.