If you own an electric car and have been thinking about installing a Level II charger in your garage, do check out the Siemens VersiCharge 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charger, Model#VC30GRYU, that’s currently available online at Costco.com with a nice rebate.
This electric vehicle charger plugs into a NEMA 6-50 type receptacle (an electrician is probably required to install this) installed in the wall below where the unit is mounted. It cannot be connected to a standard 110/120V receptacle.
There’s a mounting bracket provided to attach the unit to most mounting surfaces.
- Compatible with plug-in electric vehicles with SAE J1772 vehicle plug
- 20′ cord for those hard to reach spots with easy storage on the VersiCharge unit
- 30 Amp, 240-Volt level 2 charging capability cuts charge time in half versus a level 1 electric vehicle charger
- Charge delay button to delay charging by 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours from the time of plug-in
- User-friendly installation, design, and functionality
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
The Siemens VersiCharge 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charger VC30GRYU is normally priced at $459.99.
There’s currently a $60 rebate which reduces the price to $399.99. (This item is currently priced at $499 on Amazon.com.)
Discount is valid from 07/06/17 to 07/10/17 only.
Check out all the details and purchase online at Costco.com: Siemens VersiCharge 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charger VC30GRYU
Item number 1075952.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.