We wrote a post on the Simpson 1700 psi Electric Pressure Washer first and Scott, a reader, pointed out that the display unit in the photo was actually the gas version. So naturally, we had to post on the Simpson Gas Powered Pressure Washer as well 🙂
The gas version is more powerful at 3000 psi and 2.4 gpm (versus 1700 psi at 1.3 gpm for the electric).
Other features include:
– Honda engine with 187 cc, 4-stroke design, 2 year limited warranty
– High efficiency Axial Cam Pump System
– Heavy gauge steel frame components and welded construction
– 12″ never flat wheels
– 30″ MorFlex High Pressure Hose
– 4 Professional Quick Connect Cleaning Nozzles
– 3 oz Bottle of Pump Guard Protector/Winterizer included
The Simpson Gas Powered Pressure Washer is priced at $299.99.
Item number 613870.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.