If you’re buying a TV or planning to buy one this holiday season, don’t forget to consider purchasing the Square Trade TV Protection Plan as well.
The Square Trade plan will cover an additional 3 years after the manufacturer’s warranty has ended.
– Square Trade Plan MUST be bought within 60 days of purchasing TV
– Costco members can purchase this plan even if you did not buy the TV from Costco
– Covers all mechanical and electrical TV failures
– Covers parts and labor, no deductibles
– Free in-home service for TVs 37″ and above
– Free 2-way shipping for TVs under 37″
– 24/7 customer support
Here’s the tiered pricing:
– For TVs costing under $500, the Square Trade Plan is $29.99; Item # 575678
– For TVs costing $500-$1000, the Square Trade Plan is $59.99; Item # 575685
– For TVs costing above $1000, the Square Trade Plan is $99.99; Item # 575686
We never purchase extended warranties but we made an exception when we bought our TV last year. After reading about problems arising in many of the LCD TVs, we decided to purchase the Square Trade Plan from Costco. Just be aware that you do need to purchase the plan within 60 days of buying your new TV.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary.