Jessica Alba’s company, The Honest Company, has made its way into Costco. Their shampoo and body wash is now being sold at the store.
It comes in a box with 2 bottles, 17 oz (500 ml) each.
The Honest Company Shampoo and Body Wash is priced at $14.99 for the 2 bottles (34 oz).
Unit price is 44.1 cents/oz.
Item number 755666.
While supplies last. Inventory and pricing at your store may vary.
Some of its features include:
- 2-in-1 formula, moisturizing and nourishing cleanser
- jojoba and quinoa proteins strengthen and fortify
- organic coconut oil moisturizes and protects
- chamomile, calendula and aloe gently soothe and nourish
- sweet orange vanilla scent
- naturally non-toxic
- pH balanced
- color safe
- no animal testing or by-products
- proudly made in the USA
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT