We’re considering purchasing a standalone GPS for those areas where mobile coverage is spotty, at best. We’ve been looking at the options available at Costco. Besides the Garmin Model#2595LMT and the Garmin Model#2455LMT, there’s also this TomTom VIA GPS 1535TM.
This is a is large screen (5-inch) GPS unit. Features include:
- > 1 million more miles of U.S. roads
- Bluetooth hands-free calling
- Voice recognition of addresses
- Lifetime Traffic Updates (no ads) for free
- Lifetime Map Updates for free
- Maps of the US, Canada & Mexico
- Car charger
- USB cable
- Mount for windshield or dashboard
The TomTom VIA GPS 1535TM is priced at $149.99.
Item number 781540.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.
Have you tried a TomTom GPS before? Which is better, Garmin or TomTom?