Costco’s September Coupon Book has savings that are valid from Wednesday, 09/04/19 to Sunday, 09/29/19.
The most interesting promotion in this coupon book is the Procter and Gamble’s (P&G) Spend $100, Get $25 back on a Costco Cash Card. That’s a 25% discount that’s worth pursuing if you regularly use some of these P&G products.
The savings will be greater if you purchase products with rebates for this month e.g. Charmin, Febreze, Mr Clean, Swiffer, Tide, Olay body wash, Oral-B Glide dental floss, etc. There are 16 P&G items with rebates in this coupon book. There might be more available in the store so we’ll look out for that.
For us, the products we regularly purchase are Charmin bath tissues, Olay Body Wash, Oral-B Glide dental floss and Febreze. They are not perishable items so I think we can easily make that $100 limit by stocking up.
The conditions for P&G Spend $100, Get $25 back on a Costco Cash Card are:
- Spend $100 on select P&G products (after discounts and before taxes) at US Costco locations in warehouse and/or online, beginning 9/4/19 through 9/29/19
- Eligible brands include Align, Always, Bounce, Bounty, Cascade, Charmin, Clearblue, Crest, Dawn, Downy, Downy Unstoppables, Dreft, Febreze, Gain, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Joy, Metamucil, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, Olay, Old Spice, Oral-B (except as noted below), Pantene, Pepto-Bismol, Prilosec, Secret, Swiffer, Tampax, Tide, Venus, Vicks. Selection varies by location.
- Excludes: Braun, SK-II, Oral-B 2000, Oral-B 6000
- Qualifying purchases can be made over multiple shopping trips
- Upload and submit your receipt online at www.costco.com/pg
- You can also submit copies of your receipt(s) via a mail-in offer form available at www.costco.com/pg
- All active US Costco members (excluding U.S. territories) are eligible
- All redemptions must be submitted online or postmarked by 10/30/19
- If you submitted the receipts online, you will receive Cash Card within ~ 2 weeks
- If you mail in the receipts, you can expect Cash Card within 4 weeks of the postmark date
- Limit two (2) cash cards per household
In addition to the P&G offer, there are also a few items in the coupon book that Costco has labeled as “Treasure Hunt”.
We’re not sure why these items are labeled as such, but will assume these are specially priced items.
Finally, there’s the rest of the coupon book with rebates for a variety of products so do check them out!
Costco’s September Coupon Book is valid from Wednesday, 09/04/19 to Sunday, 09/29/19.