The Freestyle Hammerhead Chrono XL Watch is a solid-looking water sports watch, in the tradition of the classic and rugged Seiko diving watches. Freestyle is an American watch company founded by surfers.
This watch features:
- Japanese quartz movement
- Stainless steel case
- Red, white and blue design accents
- Ribbed polyurethane band – flexible, comfortable and durable
- Mineral crystal dial window
- Unidirectional timing bezel
- Screw-down crown – for enhanced water protection
- Large stopwatch push buttons – easy operation
- Luminous hands and markers
- Date window
- 50 mm diameter – this is a large watch
- 13 mm thickness
- Water resistant to 200 meter – OK for scuba diving
- Lifetime warranty
The Freestyle Hammerhead Chrono XL Watch is priced at $99.99. (The attached tag suggests that this watch retails for $190.)
Item number 956340.
Model name, number and features have not been verified nor confirmed.
Please research and confirm the model# and features if they are important to you.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.