The IDT Domestic PrePaid Phone Card is a useful tool for anyone who may not have access to regular long distance service: seniors on a fixed income, kids going away to college, etc.
This card features:
- 700 minutes of airtime. This is calculated at the lowest rate of 2.9 cents per minute, to the USA, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Based on the instructions on the back, the card can also be used for Canada and International Calls, although it’s not clear what the rate would be.
- The card is rechargeable, at the same rate, with no recharge fee.
- Works from anywhere in the U.S.
- Works with home (landline) or cellphone. Cellphone roaming charges are not covered.
- PIN-less dialing. Normally a PIN number is entered the use the card, but you can assign the PIN to up to 5 phones, so that you don’t have to enter it every time you call.
Note that the minutes expire 36 months from the activation date.
The IDT Domestic PrePaid Phone Card is priced at $20.00.
Item number 231.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.