Jura Impressa F50 is a “Super” Automatic coffee maker. It grinds, tamps, brews and self-cleans! It can also make crema for your coffee.
It comes equipped with many features to impress the coffee lover including:
- Two programmable aroma levels, each with three coffee strengths
- built-in conical steel burr grinder
- heavy-duty, chrome-plated die-cast, height-adjustable coffee spouts
- Cappuccino frother
- 2 levels of water temperature
- Water tank capacity: 64 fl. oz.
- Bean container: 7 oz.
- Dimensions: 16” L x 11’ W x 13.5” L
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Made in Portugal
This is not your average coffee maker and the price reflects that. It’s normally priced at $1249.99 but there’s currently a $250 discount, bringing the price down to $999.99. The discount is valid from 05/20/13 to 06/30/13 and while supplies last only.
If you love coffee and want a super coffee center, do check out the Jura Impressa F50 at Costco.com.
We’d love to have this in our house but the cost is quite prohibitive. Maybe one day we can splurge on an item like this but for now, we’ll still be making our afternoon espresso using our cheap but effective Moka Pot.