If you need a large luggage, you might consider this new option at Costco. It’s a Kirkland Signature by Samsonite 29″ Hardside Spinner luggage.
I guess Kirkland Signature has teamed up with Samsonite to manufacture this spinner.
It looks great, feels light for its size (didn’t have our luggage scale with us to measure the weight) and is loaded with great features:
- Made with Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate high performance material – lightweight but crack resistant and high resistance to puncture, breakage
- 4 dual Hinomoto Japan Virtually Silent Wheels that glide effortlessly
- YKK Brand Zippers with self-repairing teeth
- Fully integrated pull handle system with oversized handle grip
- Available in stylish grey or red color
- Approximate Dimensions: 29″ x 19.5″ x 12.5″
This looks and feels like an excellent piece of luggage. It is priced at $149.99.
But it just seems too big for the average user.
With all the luggage and weight restrictions, we’ve been scaling down our luggage size over the years. We bought a Samsonite luggage set from Costco a few years ago and it’s an excellent set that came with a 21″ and a 27″.
We’ve hardly used the 27″ because it’s too big. We’ve found that 24″ or 25″ luggage is the better size for us and that’s what we used last year for a 2 week trip to Europe in late fall.
Yes, there are many people who travel with only a 21″ carry-on. But for us, that’s too small unless it’s a weekend trip or a summer trip where you don’t have to pack any bulky clothing.
Anyway, our opinions aside, do check out the Kirkland Signature by Samsonite 29″ Hardside Spinner. It appears to be an excellent choice if you need a larger luggage.
What size luggage do you generally travel with? Is 27″ too large?
Item number is 667722.
While supplies last. Inventory and pricing at your store may vary.