Philips has introduced a sonic cleanser to compete with the highly successful Clarisonic. It’s the Philips Pure Radiance Facial Cleaning System.
It’s a cleansing brush that uses sonic technology just like the Clarisonic and it’s supposed to be 10 times more effective than hand cleansing.
Cleaner skin means better absorption of skincare products. We spend a lot of money on skincare products so it’s definitely more beneficial if our skin fully absorbs the products.
The system features:
– Skin zone timer
– 30 uses with one charge
– Water resistant and can be used in the shower
– Charging and drying pedestal included
– 45 day money back guarantee
The set includes 4 different types of brush heads:
– Normal brush for normal to oily skin
– Exfoliation brush for all skin types
– Sensitive brush for normal to sensitive skin
– Deep pore brush for all skin types
Each of these brush heads are priced at about $18 to $20 on Amazon.
The Philips Pure Radiance Facial Cleaning System is priced at $99.99.
Item number 226261.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.