I think we’ve all seen the commercial for TV Ears at some point or another. It’s a wireless headset that connects to any TV and enables you to hear clearly without increasing the TV volume. It even works with the TV volume muted!
The TV Ears 3.0 Headset comes with a 2.3 MHz transmitter which you connect to the TV and a power source. The transmitter sends an infrared audio signal to the wireless headset. The headset is worn by the user and has a volume control up to 120 decibels.
Other features include:
– Lightweight headset, weighs only 1.8 oz
– Works with TV volume On or Off
– Connect via digital optical or analog audio
– Range= 50 feet
– Included in the box: 1 Headset, Rechargeable Battery, Digital Optical Audio Cord, Analog Audio Cord, AC Adapter, Transmitter/Charger, Angled Foam Ear Tips
– Designed and Engineered in California
This seems to be a great product for anyone who has to share an apartment, dorm rooms, etc.
The TV Ears 3.0 Headset is currently priced at $99.99.
Item number 666895.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary.