We received this Costco 2013 Thanksgiving Weekend Savings booklet on the way out of the store this past weekend.
The savings are valid for Friday November 29th, Saturday November 30th and Sunday December 1st, 2013.
Costco hours for those days are:
Black Friday, November 29th, 2013: 9.00 am to 8.30 pm
Saturday, November 30th: 9.30 am to 7.00 pm
Sunday, December 1st: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Check out our post Costco 2013 Holiday Hours for the full holiday store hours.
The fine print listed on the back cover of this booklet states:
- Offers are manufacturers’ savings
- Offers good while supplies last
- NO rain checks
- Valid at all US Costco warehouses
- Not valid at Costco Business Centers
- May not be combined with other offer or coupon
- Selection and pricing may vary
- State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on prediscounted price if product is subject to sales price
- Item limits shown are per household during the listed dates
- Must be current Costco member to use the offers
We’ve previously covered some of the items listed in this booklet:
Do you always go to Costco during Black Friday or Thanksgiving weekend to check out the extra deals? What was your best purchase?
I must admit that we are not Black Friday shoppers. We generally avoid Costco or we’re out of town that weekend. I think there was one year when Costco had an extra $20 off their Kirkland Signature sheet set and that could have been the only time we went to Costco during Thanksgiving weekend 🙂
Not sure yet if we’ll go to Costco this year during that weekend. There are quite a few instant savings that are also available at Costco.com so we may take advantage of those offers instead.
If you do go to Costco, please come back here and report your findings! Maybe you’ll compel us to make the trek to Costco 😉