Costco’s USDA Choice Seasoned Bone-In Standing Rib Roast can be an alternative or in addition to the turkey dinner, if desired.
This item has been available for several years now and it was also available earlier this year during Easter.
– Preheat oven to 500 F
– Remove plastic wrap, discard the foam tray, and place container in the oven on the center rack
– Bake for 25 minutes at 500 F
– Turn the oven down to 200 F and continue to cook for 20 to 30 minutes per pound or until thermometer inserted into center of the roast reads:
- 125-135 F for rare
- 135-145 F for medium rare
- 145-155 F for medium
- 155-165 F for medium well
- 165 F for well done
– Remove rib from oven and let rest for 15 minutes
– Cut the twine holding the hone to the roast, separate roast from the bone, slice and serve
The recommended serving portion is 1 rib bone per 2 adults or 1 lb per adult.
The Choice Seasoned Bone-In Standing Rib Roast is priced at $10.69/lb.
Item number 36237.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.
P.S. Costco also has the raw, unseasoned standing rib roast priced at $9.69/lb. Item number 33692.