Costco’s September 2020 Coupon Book has arrived and the savings start today, Wednesday, 09/02/20 and end on Sunday 09/27/20.
Just like in September 2019, there’s a Procter and Gamble’s (P&G) promotion for September 2020 – Spend $100, Get $25 back on a Costco Cash Card. That’s an easy 25% savings.
The conditions for P&G Spend $100, Get $25 back on a Costco Cash Card are:
- Spend $100 on select P&G products (after discounts and before taxes) at US Costco locations in warehouse and/or online, beginning 09/02/20 through 09/27/20
- Eligible brands include Align, Always, Bounce, Bounty, Cascade, Charmin, Crest, Dawn, Downy, Downy Unstoppables, Febreze, Gain, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Joy, Metamucil, Mr. Clean, Olay, Old Spice, Oral-B (except as noted below), Pantene, Pepto-Bismol, Prilosec, Secret, Swiffer, Tampax, Tide, Venus, Vicks. Selection varies by location.
- Excludes all P&G items over $75, Braun, SK-II, Oral-B 2000, Oral-B 6000
- For more information, go to costco.com/pg
- Promotion is valid for U.S. residents and U.S. purchases only (excludes U.S. territories)
- All redemptions must be submitted online or postmarked by 10/30/20
- Limit two (2) cash cards per household
We took advantage of this promotion last year and intend to do the same this year. Since we use P&G products regularly, it’s not difficult to spend $100 with a few Charmin, Olay, Cascade products.
As for the rest of the coupon book, there’s quite a number of rebates for food items this month including $3.50 off Nonni’s Almond Dark Chocolate Biscotti, $3 off Glico Pocky, $3 off Brown and Haley Roca Variety Pack, $3 off Nongshim Tonkotsu Ramen, $2 off Cheerios, $4.50 off Izze Sparkling Juice, $4 off Annie’s Organic Mac and Cheese Variety Pack, $5 off Starbucks French Roast Whole Bean, $4 off Oikos Triple Zero, $3 off Mochi Ice Cream, $4 off Amylu Andouille Chicken Sausage, $3 off Bibigo Chicken Mini Wontons, etc.
Do check out the coupon book and take advantage of the rebates!
Costco’s September 2020 Coupon Book is valid from Wednesday, 09/02/20 to Sunday 09/27/20.