Spotted this Kirkland Signature USDA Choice Seasoned Standing Bone-In Rib Roast at Costco this weekend.
The rib roast has been seasoned with an olive oil and steak rub with whole garlic cloves.
All you have to do is bake it in the oven.
Cooking instructions for the seasoned standing rib roast as printed on the packaging:
– Preheat oven to 500 F
– Remove plastic wrap and discard foam tray
– Place aluminum tray into the oven on the center rack
– Cook for 25 minutes at 500 F
– Turn oven down to 200 F and continue to cook for 20 to 30 minutes per pound or until thermometer inserted into the center of the roast reads:
- 125-135 F for rare
- 135-145 F for medium rare
- 145- 155 F for medium
- 155-165 F for medium well
- 165 F for well done
– Remove rib from oven and let rest for 15 minutes
– Cut twine holding the bone to the roast.
– Separate the roast from the bone, slice and serve
The Kirkland Signature USDA Choice Seasoned Standing Bone-In Rib Roast is priced at $10.49/lb.
As an example, a smaller 7.26 lb roast is costs $76.16.
Costco also had larger roasts, and an 18.44 lb roast costs $193.44.
Item number 36237.
Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time.