The Kirkland Signature Seasoned Bone-In Standing Rib Roast is available in the store once again.
It’s already seasoned with olive oil and steak rub so all you have to do is cook it in the oven.
Costco even has the cooking instructions all written out:
1) Preheat oven to 500 F
2) Remove plastic wrap and place rib roast in the oven on the center rack
3) Cook for 20 to 30 minutes at 500 F
4) Turn the oven down to 200 F and continue to cook for 20 to 35 minutes per pound, or until the thermometer inserted into the center of the roast reads:
- 120 F for rare
- 130 F for medium rare
- 140 F for medium
- 150 F for well done
5) Remove rib roast from oven and let rest for about 15 minutes
6) Cut the twine holding the bone to the roast, and place roast onto a cutting board, slice and serve.
The recommended serving portion is 1 rib roast per 2 adults or 1 lb per adult.
The Kirkland Signature Seasoned Bone-In Standing Rib Roast is priced at $11.49/lb (Last year, it was $10.49/lb).
Item number 36237.
Costco has a smaller and a larger size option.
The smaller size is about 10 lbs and as an example, a 10.69 lb package costs $122.83.
The larger size is about 19 lbs and a 18.86 lb package costs $216.70.